Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide

Go down 
+5
GM hayley
RNDR
| Endless |
Kiriya
cindygrous
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cindygrous

Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 am

My first character was an archer. I level it for about three weeks. Had I known about Glast Heim back then, it would be totally be different. I could be an archer in just a day or two. But there are no regrets, I had fun playing my archer. I feel like I already mastered the hit then run technique. Besides, I got some fabulous treasures or loots when I was an archer. More importantly, nothing beats the memory I had when I was leveling my archer.

Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide Job 10 - 20

Spores, Payon Dungeon, Willows, Poring Island

Where else to start leveling your archer but in Payon itself. You don’t need carded bows yet in leveling in these maps. Silver arrows would do an ample amount of damage but it will cause you some money because you are just starting out. Normal arrows will do. Spores drops strawberries which sells for about 600-1K. A good place to start earning money. In Payon Dungeons, you could get Mace [4] and Opals which can both sell from 10-15K. Finally Willows who drops ordinary trunks and trunks which are quest items. I make it appoint not to sell the trunks in the NPC because they sell better with other players who are doing quests. You just need some red potions when the situation turns really bad. Pump your dex first.

Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide Job 20-35

Payon Dungeon, Greatest General, Elder Willows, Mandragoras, Floras, Hode and Mummies
Elder Willows does not do high damage to you and their defense is weak so you could kill them with at least two to three strifes. They have a high dropping rate of trunks and resins is a good sell as well for about 45-60Z. It could already buy you at least one red potion. Greatest General gives high exp but it has a Pneuma skill which sucks for archers. And, they have high defense so you have to be patient. A good place for archer leveling too is the Mandragora and Floras are a good place to level because of their item drops that brewing ingredients. Besides, mandragoras drop four leaf clovers.

You could ‘cliff’ snipe the Hodes and Mummies. The only disadvantage is you won’t get any loots. Still, increase the dex further of your Ragnarok archer

Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide 35-50

Glast Heim Prison, Greatest General, Geographer, Leaf Cats, Enchanted Soils

Finally, at level 35 you could now go in Glast Heim underprison. Experience is really really good, but be prepared to be knocked out by Hunter Fly, Rybio and Injustice. Hunter Flies are more pain in the ass anyway. So you need a lot of fly wings and some white potions because monsters do high damage. However, if your server is teleport disabled, the best thing to do is to sticked together. Stay close with other archers and high leveled players. This way, they could kill monsters that you won’t be able to. Who knows, a good priest might Resurrect you for free.

So GH didn’t work out. Where else to go, but to the leaf cats which are the second best thing. Leafcats has low hp but gives a high job experience. At the same map, you could also find the Wootan fighter which gives high base experience. Just equip Fire arrows for leaf cats and crystal arrows for the wootan fighter

Geographers has nice loots for archer leveling aside from the experience it gives. Just equip fire arrows and you’re good to go. The ideal place for geographers is in ein_fild07, north of Einbroch. Greatest Generals on the other hand requires you to have a high dex or else it may take a while before you could kill him.

Enchanted Soils gives good exp only if your Ragnarok archer is properly equipped and financed.

The good weapon to invest in this level is a boned bow. In your stat, you could now add agi if you like.

Read more,go to http://www.rmtmark.com/server_list.aspx?game_id=80
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 am

We don't really need a leveling guide here in KiinZRO, as it turns out, when you're a novice 1 Poring kill = base lvl 58 already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
| Endless |
Angeling
Angeling
| Endless |

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 am

we are private server dude pirat
Back to top Go down
RNDR
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
RNDR

PostSubject:    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 am

what is this? Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
GM hayley
Game Master
Game Master
GM hayley

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 am

whoa. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos
Kirimaru Taisho2

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:58 pm

??????????????? Smile)

Maybe he/she is Just Telling the history of his/her life in RO!!
Back to top Go down
Krish
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:26 pm

imba effort mag type!!!
Back to top Go down
Spoinks
Poring
Poring
Spoinks

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 am

Copy paste ata yan eh Razz
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 am

Let him/her speak out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide    Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Archer Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1