Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1062
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Middle of the Egyptian Desert

PostSubject: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 am

IF POSSIBLE IP BAN + BAN PLS...

MATAGAL NA KO NAIINIS SA MGA 2

BALAK PA KO UTUIN!!

BAKIT AKO EH ALAM NAMAN NILA NA MABILIS PA SA EROPLANO AKO MAGREPORT!!!!

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

PLS.. IP BAN AND BAN!! + MAIN ACCOUNT BAN!!! i mean ALL ACCOUNT BAN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyNameIsANN
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 20
Location : RECYCLE BiN :))

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 pm

LEVEL 94 HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM hayley
Game Master
Game Master


Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Already jailed his main character.

D i m p L e S was his name oh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Light
Game Master
Game Master


Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 24
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am

He's IP got 3 accounts I'll take care of that later. Or let GM Hayley do the honor of banning all the accounts. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:50 am

GM Light wrote:
He's IP got 3 accounts I'll take care of that later. Or let GM Hayley do the honor of banning all the accounts. .

instead of banning his/her accounts.
why not include its IP Address?

like you said.
less players, less lag. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1062
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Middle of the Egyptian Desert

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 am

Hideyoshi Kinoshita wrote:
GM Light wrote:
He's IP got 3 accounts I'll take care of that later. Or let GM Hayley do the honor of banning all the accounts. .

instead of banning his/her accounts.
why not include its IP Address?

like you said.
less players, less lag. cheers

HAHAHA!! +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 am

II Cha Pacheco II wrote:
IF POSSIBLE IP BAN + BAN PLS...

MATAGAL NA KO NAIINIS SA MGA 2

BALAK PA KO UTUIN!!

BAKIT AKO EH ALAM NAMAN NILA NA MABILIS PA SA EROPLANO AKO MAGREPORT!!!!

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

PLS.. IP BAN AND BAN!! + MAIN ACCOUNT BAN!!! i mean ALL ACCOUNT BAN!!!
Makikisingit lang, anong pinagsasasabi ni Choi???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:21 am

Unknown wrote:
II Cha Pacheco II wrote:
IF POSSIBLE IP BAN + BAN PLS...

MATAGAL NA KO NAIINIS SA MGA 2

BALAK PA KO UTUIN!!

BAKIT AKO EH ALAM NAMAN NILA NA MABILIS PA SA EROPLANO AKO MAGREPORT!!!!

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

PLS.. IP BAN AND BAN!! + MAIN ACCOUNT BAN!!! i mean ALL ACCOUNT BAN!!!
Makikisingit lang, anong pinagsasasabi ni Choi???


LYRICS NG:

Chiksilog - Kamikazee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Oblique de Deux
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 am

Unknown wrote:
II Cha Pacheco II wrote:
IF POSSIBLE IP BAN + BAN PLS...

MATAGAL NA KO NAIINIS SA MGA 2

BALAK PA KO UTUIN!!

BAKIT AKO EH ALAM NAMAN NILA NA MABILIS PA SA EROPLANO AKO MAGREPORT!!!!

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

PLS.. IP BAN AND BAN!! + MAIN ACCOUNT BAN!!! i mean ALL ACCOUNT BAN!!!
Makikisingit lang, anong pinagsasasabi ni Choi???

SCREAM KO YAN Very Happy

CHIXILOG Laughing


~~

GHOST FIGHTER ANG TUNOG?

ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.x-rider.com/
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:25 am

Bleh!! Akala ko may pinupulaan ka na naman.
/wah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!   Today at 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
ANOTHER BEGGAR!! POSER OF TOF!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Intresting stuff, and a poser question
» Tony Caron/Kitten, the beggar.
» Letter poser

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: Support Section :: Report Section :: High Rate Server-
Jump to: