Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unban Me lS oul lR ipper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Kudo
Deviling
Deviling
Shinichi Kudo

Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Empty
PostSubject: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Check This Photo's

Unban Me lS oul lR ipper ScreenKiinzROHighRate114

Unban Me lS oul lR ipper ScreenKiinzROHighRate113

Unban Me lS oul lR ipper ScreenKiinzROHighRate112

anu pinagsasabi mo GM Light ? sa party ako nag chachat pra mkakuha ng CP ??

kahit tanong mo sa mga nkakakilala saken... HINDI AKO ALTER..
Back to top Go down
GM Light
Game Master
Game Master
GM Light

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Don't be a lier you've been cought in the act by me so that's why I've ban your other account with only a novice on it with a party "ALTER IS ME" and after that you PMed with your main account, and beside I only ban your main accept for 5 days this serves as a warning for you "wag ka ng mag sinungaling na di ka alter dahil na huli kita ng dalawang mata ko" simple crime will grow that's why I'm starting to hunt guys like you again so watch out for me.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kudo
Deviling
Deviling
Shinichi Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 pm

GM Light wrote:
Don't be a lier you've been cought in the act by me so that's why I've ban your other account with only a novice on it with a party "ALTER IS ME" and after that you PMed with your main account, and beside I only ban your main accept for 5 days this serves as a warning for you "wag ka ng mag sinungaling na di ka alter dahil na huli kita ng dalawang mata ko" simple crime will grow that's why I'm starting to hunt guys like you again so watch out for me.

alam ko nahuli mo ko sa akto.. pero paano mo masasabing alt un kung aq lng mag isa nag-didisguise ?
Back to top Go down
GM Light
Game Master
Game Master
GM Light

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:06 am

What kind of question is that? It's because I'm there and I saw you, and beside why would you use another account that Only has a novice and a scrambble name on it? And after that you suddenly change to your main account?isn't that because your hiding something?
Back to top Go down
xItachi Uchiha
Poring
Poring
xItachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

GM Light wrote:
What kind of question is that? It's because I'm there and I saw you, and beside why would you use another account that Only has a novice and a scrambble name on it? And after that you suddenly change to your main account?isn't that because your hiding something?

GOOD POINT GM xD...still not enough for accusing him being an alter santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Sabon
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:35 am

nang dahil sa isang pirasong CP.. Bow! =)
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kudo
Deviling
Deviling
Shinichi Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 am

GM Light wrote:

Kase, Pinapasok ko sa Dice Event yung main Account ko . Kaya Ibang Account ang Pinang Didisguise ko. GETS ?
Back to top Go down
GM Light
Game Master
Game Master
GM Light

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 am

I knew your going to use that reason but still FAIL, before I ban an account I always check their IP's if there are other player that is online with the same IP,sorry to say but you just log in your main account after i banned your other acc.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kudo
Deviling
Deviling
Shinichi Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am

hahaha... just LOGGED on my main account b4 u ban my novice ? e nandun pa nga ako sa conso area nung binan mo ung novice ko...

saka wla na sakin un.. antayin ko nlng ma unban..

salamat sa pamasko mo sakin a Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Me lS oul lR ipper   Unban Me lS oul lR ipper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Me lS oul lR ipper
Page 1 of 1