Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twilight88

Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! Empty
PostSubject: Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake!   Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 am

Good day!
I would like to inform you about this player named "GM Sans"
he pm me for accusing that i scammed a player named "Strawberry"
he said that i scammed her omega. but to tell you, I don't even know a player named Strawberry, bec im still new here.
I tried to explain until he said that he needs to investigate my account, i ask if how many hours it will take, he said maybe 2 minutes will enough.
If he proved that i scammed "Strawberry's" omega he will ban me for a week...But i asked him, what if you dont prove anything???
then he answered that he will not ban me...
until...
He asked me my account information...
i know that GM's will not ask player's account so i said to him
"sorry"
"i think your a scammer"
then suddenly he logged out... Here is a proof of our conversation...
[img][/file:///C:/Program%20Files/Gravity/RO/ScreenShot/screenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate008.jpg]Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate009Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate010Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate011Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate012[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
A4Tech xP
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
A4Tech xP

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake!   Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:48 am

twilight88 wrote:
Good day!
he said that i scammed her omega. but to tell you, I don't even know a player named Strawberry, bec im still new here.
I tried to explain until he said that he needs to investigate my account, i ask if how many hours it will take, he said maybe 2 minutes will enough.
If he proved that i scammed "Strawberry's" omega he will ban me for a week...But i asked him, what if you dont prove anything???
until...
"sorry"
"i think your a scammer"
[img][/file:///C:/Program%20Files/Gravity/RO/ScreenShot/screenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate008.jpg]Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate009Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate010Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate011Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! ScreenKiinzRO%20High%20Rate012[img][/img]

Kindly Fix Your ScreenShot..... Upload it at Imageshack.com or phtonbucket or
other websites that you can upload your pics and get its CODE then paste it here

and YOU RIGHT ABOUT "GM Dont Ask Player's Password"
i wish all players think that way and not to be greedy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
| Endless |
Angeling
Angeling
| Endless |

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake!   Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 pm

twilight88 wrote:
Good day!
until...
"sorry"
"i think your a scammer"

thats a wise choice .. dont let any fcking stranger scam you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake!   Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be aware of this GM Sans!!!He's a fake!
Page 1 of 1