Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 am

notti14 wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...



abusing dont only tells about giving a chance to kill, deaths or etc to hell your talking about..
try also learning filipino language so you can understand this thread...

Patch?? sinagot na poh ni gracey eto ehehe wag mo na ulit ulitin muka klng tangang umaatake ng personal eheh

lazy? you dont know me! ahah

and dont be mad at me if i dont sell you my RG har har!! /gg

Some time I asked you to sell it ? Well I dont remember that part /shy
I just said: HOW CAN YOU BE UGLY WITH A RED GLASSES ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
notti14
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
notti14 wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...



abusing dont only tells about giving a chance to kill, deaths or etc to hell your talking about..
try also learning filipino language so you can understand this thread...

Patch?? sinagot na poh ni gracey eto ehehe wag mo na ulit ulitin muka klng tangang umaatake ng personal eheh

lazy? you dont know me! ahah

and dont be mad at me if i dont sell you my RG har har!! /gg

Some time I asked you to sell it ? Well I dont remember that part /shy
I just said: HOW CAN YOU BE UGLY WITH A RED GLASSES ?

just like an 10yrs old boy ^_^ out of the topic
just give u a smile for these.. :-) u can pm me in game for this message ^_^ and ill give u free counceling


Last edited by notti14 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-10-24
Age : 24
Location : 169 Gwapo Gwapo ko street.

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

ang point ni kosa dito.. ndi dapat ginagawa un.. kasi alam nya nang nkaka error sa iba ginagawa pa rin..

@sylar wag ganun tol Bad bad bad yan..

@kosa wag init ulo kosa mag kaka wrinkles ka nyan lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 24
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000001682625
notti14
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.



ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there


WOOO... people!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 24
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 pm

notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.



ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there


WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000001682625
notti14
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.



ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there


WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
\



ahahah looser?? eheh
admit it.. then humbly shut up.. so easy eheh
the more you arogantly replied the more u look funny by the viewers
simply becoz its obvious and still u cant get it whats the POINT
ahah.

just give your time talking to itzme coz u 2 r the same ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 24
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 pm

notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.



ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there


WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
\



ahahah looser?? eheh
admit it.. then humbly shut up.. so easy eheh
the more you arogantly replied the more u look funny by the viewers
simply becoz its obvious and still u cant get it whats the POINT
ahah.

just give your time talking to itzme coz u 2 r the same ^_^

another forum troll

wont last long anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000001682625
notti14
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.



ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there


WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
\



ahahah looser?? eheh
admit it.. then humbly shut up.. so easy eheh
the more you arogantly replied the more u look funny by the viewers
simply becoz its obvious and still u cant get it whats the POINT
ahah.

just give your time talking to itzme coz u 2 r the same ^_^

another forum troll

wont last long anyways


what ever ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
notti14
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm

^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   Today at 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» CEGT - rating lists March 13th 2011
» Dome Award - March 2011
» Madden 2011
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
» THR's 2011 plans

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: Support Section :: Report Section :: High Rate Server-
Jump to: