Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nica En Vogue
Deviling
Deviling
Nica En Vogue

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Empty
PostSubject: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Abby Lake 3(detale boss map)

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate216
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate217
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate218
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate219
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate222
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate223
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate224
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate225

Payon Forest 11 this one is slippery moonie+creamy card >:[

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate246
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate247
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate248
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate249
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate251

Umbala Fields 1

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate227
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate228
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate229
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate230
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate231
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate232

Umbala Fields 3

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate235
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate236
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate237
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate238
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate239

please trace main char,vendors and ip of the botter thanks :3

~Nica En Vogue :3

Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:58 am

Nyaa~
So many bots...
Why is this happening in KiinzRO ? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Nica En Vogue
Deviling
Deviling
Nica En Vogue

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

because they cant play fair and they are lazy to hunt manually :3 but its illegal so trace main character,trace vendors,and ban IP thanks :3
i envy your post count Very Happy thanks for the reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Nica En Vogue wrote:
because they cant play fair and they are lazy to hunt manually :3 but its illegal so trace main character,trace vendors,and ban IP thanks :3
Well, that's one way to explain it...
And btw don't envy my post counts xD
Oblique has lots more than me
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
Nica En Vogue wrote:
Well, that's one way to explain it...
And btw don't envy my post counts xD
Oblique has lots more than me
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 GS_e1e029986048d9f5489bbeb809c13cee
Back to top Go down
Nica En Vogue
Deviling
Deviling
Nica En Vogue

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 pm

here's some update :3
Bot at yuno field 5 :3

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate039
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate063
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate064
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate065

ill update mo >:]

hi Mr.unknown Very Happy that's right you'll outnumber her because she quited kiinz :3
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 am

I wonder why they aren't banned yet >:3
This kind of reports should already have an immediate action
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 am

Nica En Vogue wrote:
here's some update :3
Bot at yuno field 5 :3

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate039
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate063
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate064
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 ScreenKiinzROHighRate065

ill update mo >:]

hi Mr.Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 0c818a7_aUnknown Very Happy that's right you'll outnumber her because she quited kiinz :3
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 GS_3f610bf58beefe22c1048e4d1e51e6b1
Back to top Go down
Nica En Vogue
Deviling
Deviling
Nica En Vogue

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:19 am

ill never stop posting its my pastime to hunt bots at dawn :3 i want to trace some vendors on vending area they amaze me with their unlimited supplies of quest items :3 some of the admins or gm's are on vacation :3 and the effects are many botters,many alters,increased price of cash points because no showers,pod shortage and pod scams,cheaters in pvp, and specially no events -_-' i also wanted to own one unlike the others they have so many event hats Y_Y.hopefully gm's or admins read this so new players can also have event hats that they can trade for items and start building their characters.thanks guys for your good replies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Nica En Vogue wrote:
ill never stop posting its my pastime to hunt bots at dawn :3 i want to trace some vendors on vending area they amaze me with their unlimited supplies of quest items :3 some of the admins or gm's are on vacation :3 and the effects are many botters,many alters,increased price of cash points because no showers,pod shortage and pod scams,cheaters in pvp, and specially no events -_-' i also wanted to own one unlike the others they have so many event hats Y_Y.hopefully gm's or admins read this so new players can also have event hats that they can trade for items and start building their characters.thanks guys for your good replies Very Happy
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 GS_76353d6947d10ca6709b8b266dbd4996
Back to top Go down
Nica En Vogue
Deviling
Deviling
Nica En Vogue

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Unknown wrote:
Nica En Vogue wrote:
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 GS_76353d6947d10ca6709b8b266dbd4996

your right :3 you can trade it for items or gods if you want too Very Happy i saw someone pubbing "B>event hats = gods" :3 that's kinda interesting if i win ill trade mine for a meg or bryn lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:12 am

Event hats is I think equivalent to 2 or more gods depending on the style of the said event hat
Except for BE for me, BE is such a common sight these days Wink
Back to top Go down
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos
Kirimaru Taisho2

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 am

I Can't see GM's online and being Active this days..

in this FORUM?

hmmm..

I Guess they are just too busy..

confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 am

Nica En Vogue wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Nica En Vogue wrote:

your right :3 you can trade it for items or gods if you want too Very Happy i saw someone pubbing "B>event hats = gods" :3 that's kinda interesting if i win ill trade mine for a meg or bryn lol! lol! lol!
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 GS_d683feda9a6d6bf2b51c179d87072993
Kiriya Nozomi wrote:

Event hats is I think equivalent to 2 or more gods depending on the style of the said event hat
Except for BE for me, BE is such a common sight these days Wink
Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 GS_d111701873232726b709cea502f80a71
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am

II Cha Pacheco II wrote:
I Can't see GM's online and being Active this days..

in this FORUM?

hmmm..

I Guess they are just too busy..

confused confused confused
I guess I'm not the only one who notices
Its summer vacation now, I think they need a break or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Nica En Vogue
Deviling
Deviling
Nica En Vogue

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 pm

summer time Very Happy that's fine to take a break but remember like uncle ben said to peter parker aka:spider man "great powers comes great responsibilities" enjoy the summer guys :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3   Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bots At Different Locations (1 dungeon and 3 at fields) :3
Page 1 of 1