Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Question Lang Po?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Registration Information
Poring
Poring


Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Question Lang Po?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am

nagana po ba LORD OF DEATH CARD tska EDGE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 pm

I don't really know
But even if it did, I wouldn't be too concerned about it because Golden Thief Bug Card is way too easy to get these days

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
I don't really know
But even if it did, I wouldn't be too concerned about it because Golden Thief Bug Card is way too easy to get these days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Unknown wrote:
Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
I don't really know
But even if it did, I wouldn't be too concerned about it because Golden Thief Bug Card is way too easy to get these days
What do you mean when ?
Sorry for being ignorant but can you explain it a little bit more ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
I don't really know
But even if it did, I wouldn't be too concerned about it because Golden Thief Bug Card is way too easy to get these days
What do you mean when ?
Sorry for being ignorant but can you explain it a little bit more ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A4Tech xP
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 20
Location : Pasig City, Ciudad Grande

PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 am

Registration Information wrote:
nagana po ba LORD OF DEATH CARD tska EDGE?

i think the edge works fine but about the LOD card

im not sure cauze it really have a very very low chance

to cast the coma still to the enemies.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Registration Information
Poring
Poring


Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:51 am

thx for that sir
topic closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Question Lang Po?   Today at 3:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
Question Lang Po?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zoo Question
» Online Guild Question
» power weapon question
» dedicated transport question
» Transportation question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: