Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 GM NID HELP HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronjay123



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: GM NID HELP HERE   Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 am

GM NWALALA PO UNG IBNG ITMS Q MAY KUMUKUHA PO PLSS PO PAKI DETECT PO UNG KUMUKUHA NG ITMS SA ACCOUNT Q
PLSS PO ETO ETO PO UNG NWALA

GUNNER BY THE THANATOS HOKAGE HAT
ALUCARD
TAO GUNKA CARD
THANATOS CARD
1000 PLATINUM COINS
7PCS SILVER ORNAMENT

T_T BAD3P AMP GM NID HELP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1062
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Middle of the Egyptian Desert

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:03 am

ronjay123 wrote:
GM NWALALA PO UNG IBNG ITMS Q MAY KUMUKUHA PO PLSS PO PAKI DETECT PO UNG KUMUKUHA NG ITMS SA ACCOUNT Q
PLSS PO ETO ETO PO UNG NWALA

GUNNER BY THE THANATOS HOKAGE HAT
ALUCARD
TAO GUNKA CARD
THANATOS CARD
1000 PLATINUM COINS
7PCS SILVER ORNAMENT

T_T BAD3P AMP GM NID HELP

wak mo iyakan ung ganyan dude!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Either its true or you're trying to scam the GMs Suspect

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
JPally
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 523
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 22
Location : Las Pinas City

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:05 am

Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
Either its true or you're trying to scam the GMs Suspect


maybe it's true? b'coz if he was planning on scamming the GM he will say "I lost my megz or bryn and etc."



"may nka2alam siguro ng acct nya kasi "MAY KUMUKUHA PO NG ITEMS SA ACCT KO (sabi nya)"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnpaul_casanova@yahoo.com.ph
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:05 am

JPally wrote:
Kiriya Nozomi wrote:
Either its true or you're trying to scam the GMs Suspect


maybe it's true? b'coz if he was planning on scamming the GM he will say "I lost my megz or bryn and etc."



"may nka2alam siguro ng acct nya kasi "MAY KUMUKUHA PO NG ITEMS SA ACCT KO (sabi nya)"
I see...
Then I shall say that those lost items are fairly easy to acquire again except for the Silver Ornaments
Just work hard again and you will get more soon...I hope Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
ronjay123



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: 2x na aq na hack   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 am

2x na aq na hahack tpos gnyan padin hahah more than 27b nawala sakin nung una tpos back to 0 again anu un
lokohan an un bad3p nmn yan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:14 pm

ronjay123 wrote:
2x na aq na hahack tpos gnyan padin hahah more than 27b nawala sakin nung una tpos back to 0 again anu un
lokohan an un bad3p nmn yan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPally
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 523
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 22
Location : Las Pinas City

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 am

ronjay123 wrote:
2x na aq na hahack tpos gnyan padin hahah more than 27b nawala sakin nung una tpos back to 0 again anu un
lokohan an un bad3p nmn yan


"WALA NMAN KASALANAN GM JAN EH"


back to 0 k nlng KOMPIYANSA K LNG
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnpaul_casanova@yahoo.com.ph
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:11 pm

JPally wrote:
back to 0 k nlng
@ronjay123
This is exactly what you should do (Quote from JPally)
Past is past...forget about it and move on

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GM NID HELP HERE   Today at 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GM NID HELP HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: