Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miku hatsune
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
Miku hatsune

Player report Empty
PostSubject: Player report   Player report Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 pm

I think the SS is enough to show what he is doing but whatever, i'll post 2 pictures to show what i'm reporting and his IGN.

Here's the first pic and my story

I was battling this sinx and ofcourse it was a duel suddenly this guy named Akatsuki Naruto started to use Sight on me. it kinda bothers me a lot because i couldn't cloak away. i warned him but he kept on doing what he was doing to me, of course that is he's using sight to reveal me or to help my opponent.

Player report ScreenKiinz-ROHighRate003

Here's his IGN

Player report ScreenKiinz-ROHighRate001
Back to top Go down
hatred1973
Deviling
Deviling
hatred1973

Player report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player report   Player report Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Miku hatsune wrote:
I think the SS is enough to show what he is doing but whatever, i'll post 2 pictures to show what i'm reporting and his IGN.

Here's the first pic and my story

I was battling this sinx and ofcourse it was a duel suddenly this guy named Akatsuki Naruto started to use Sight on me. it kinda bothers me a lot because i couldn't cloak away. i warned him but he kept on doing what he was doing to me, of course that is he's using sight to reveal me or to help my opponent.

Player report ScreenKiinz-ROHighRate003

Here's his IGN

Player report ScreenKiinz-ROHighRate001

WTF???hahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Player report
Page 1 of 1