Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Newbie ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tachibana Kanade
Angeling
Angeling


Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 20
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Newbie ...   Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello ...
I'm new here in kiinzRO,
I'm not a POSER
I just adore this anime character from Angel Beats!
That's all .

Comments ?Drop some ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 3:13 am

=.=

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 5:54 am

@Kiriya Yui
oh c'mon. Laughing

welcome to kiinzro.
any people has taken likings to angel beats is our friend. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 am

Reki レキ wrote:
@Kiriya Yui
oh c'mon. Laughing

welcome to kiinzro.
any people has taken likings to angel beats is our friend. Laughing
Its not that Smile
I know that person...
We're best friends in real life
Borrowed my +10VM
Played KiinzRO for the first time here in our computer Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 am

Kiriya Yui wrote:
Reki レキ wrote:
@Kiriya Yui
oh c'mon. Laughing

welcome to kiinzro.
any people has taken likings to angel beats is our friend. Laughing
Its not that Smile
I know that person...
We're best friends in real life
Borrowed my +10VM
Played KiinzRO for the first time here in our computer Smile

no wonder.
maybe you're the one who influenced her on angel beats. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 am

Reki レキ wrote:
Kiriya Yui wrote:
Reki レキ wrote:
@Kiriya Yui
oh c'mon. Laughing

welcome to kiinzro.
any people has taken likings to angel beats is our friend. Laughing
Its not that Smile
I know that person...
We're best friends in real life
Borrowed my +10VM
Played KiinzRO for the first time here in our computer Smile

no wonder.
maybe you're the one who influenced her on angel beats. Laughing
I did Very Happy
It's all thanks to you
You're the one who recommended Angel Beats to me

_________________


Last edited by Kiriya Yui on Fri May 13, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Reki レキ wrote:
Embarassed
What's up with that ?

Anyways... *Ahem*
Welcome to KiinzRO !!
You already know me in-game
In fact, you already know me in person Razz
So yeah, see ya either in the game or in our house

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Tachibana Kanade
Angeling
Angeling


Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 20
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri May 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks for the heart-warming welcome ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanhellsing
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am

mamaw na yan ngaun affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:35 am

Vanhellsing wrote:
mamaw na yan ngaun affraid
I agree Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Vanhellsing
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 am

KnKOS aq lge No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 am

Vanhellsing wrote:
KnKOS aq lge No
She agres almost anyone, even me and my sister lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Vanhellsing
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 am

but sometimes she said "NO" when I attack her xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:34 am

Vanhellsing wrote:
but sometimes she said "NO" when I attack her xD
Well, do you stop ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
Sky
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-10-24
Age : 24
Location : 169 Gwapo Gwapo ko street.

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 am

Kiriya wrote:
Vanhellsing wrote:
KnKOS aq lge No
She agres almost anyone, even me and my sister lol!

who's your sister? Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc


Posts : 2845
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

Sky wrote:
Kiriya wrote:
Vanhellsing wrote:
KnKOS aq lge No
She agres almost anyone, even me and my sister lol!

who's your sister? Question Question
Forever Smile
She borrows my spc every once in a while when she will use ninja or sniper

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
*Kei*
Angeling
Angeling


Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 26
Location : Daet,Camarines Norte

PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:32 am

Ninja Named lForeverl?

d ko alam sure IGN Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newbie ...   Today at 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
Newbie ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Topdogs 2000pt Newbie Knights
» Help HH newbie
» A guide for MH2(dos)
» Newbie question
» Newbie SYM VTS200

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: General Information :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: