Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX

Go down 
+4
Sony
Sky
BookWorm
JaeWoong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JaeWoong

JaeWoong

RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Empty
PostSubject: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 am

Watch This!!!

Action This!!!
Back to top Go down
BookWorm
Poring
Poring
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 am

hmmm.... study study

what character your pointing at..?? SinX..?? Champ..?? BTW vid bit much of a blur..

If your trying to say the RPE user is the SinX.. by using Meteor Assault, look closely between at his/her damage spam and then have u ever tried using /q2 on your sinX character.. its like way way back then when a Gunslinger using /q2 by using Despe, that why the GM and the Admin put a delay on Despe skill..

FYI: I'm not siding on anyone.. and it's only my opinion and my observation on your post.. study study
Back to top Go down
JaeWoong

JaeWoong

PostSubject: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 am

the sinx!!!! USING RPE IN M-A..!!! see the video again.. lol Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sky
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 am

BookWorm wrote:
hmmm.... study study

what character your pointing at..?? SinX..?? Champ..?? BTW vid bit much of a blur..

If your trying to say the RPE user is the SinX.. by using Meteor Assault, look closely between at his/her damage spam and then have u ever tried using /q2 on your sinX character.. its like way way back then when a Gunslinger using /q2 by using Despe, that why the GM and the Admin put a delay on Despe skill..

FYI: I'm not siding on anyone.. and it's only my opinion and my observation on your post.. study study

Fck that /q2 /q3 /q1 or anything fck it.. Smile) that's just an alibi LOL
Back to top Go down
BookWorm
Poring
Poring
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 am

okey.. if you say so.. ( its your report BTW ).. and i have nothing against on your report, im just saying what i saw in the vid.. Arrow Arrow Arrow

BUT BUT BUT Question Question Question :
HMMM..study study It keep me thinking about the Spam, and the gap between the damage.. further more your HP drain by the damage..?? is it RPE..?? or Not RPE..??

BTW: If you can enlighten me about RPE and what it do..??

study study study

Back to top Go down
JaeWoong

JaeWoong

PostSubject: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:27 pm

i empezar tan estúpido? Ingresos RPE, a su vez lo que puedo decir Q1 estúpido .... cn u speak spanish.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
JaeWoong

JaeWoong

PostSubject: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Do you fool! income Meteur Asult turn ... relentless say q1 done? Do you really stupid? watch carefully ... Idiot Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BookWorm
Poring
Poring
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm

JaeWoong wrote:
i empezar tan estúpido? Ingresos RPE, a su vez lo que puedo decir Q1 estúpido .... cn u speak spanish.... Neutral

i start that stupid? RPE income, in turn I can say .... stupid Q1..??
study is this what your trying to say..??

AND... Se você tolo ..! ah eu posso mostrar ..? lng kasi você nunca explicar de un dizer e você sabe como ajustar kasi Inglês para você GRAMAR mal educado você .. popost isso, se você ajustar suas respostas e eu posso entendê-lo estúpido e un foram ditas .. e se n iitindihan foram ditas para corrigir a resposta .. ha!

JaeWoong wrote:
Do you fool! income Meteur Asult turn ... relentless say q1 done? Do you really stupid? watch carefully ... Idiot Twisted Evil

BTW are you really reading my post lately..?? and you really don't understand what i'm trying to say..?? or your intellectual mind are pretty little low..?? and by reading your post, probably your still lack of education.. so try to read first what i'm trying to say okey.. before you reply..

Back to top Go down
Sony

Sony

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

i vote for not rpe, if he was using rpe you wouldn't last long
why? cuz mostly ninja are high vit and mostly sinx uses thana weps then combined with rpe
I should be seeing your HP bar blinking like a regular x-mas light or you would die instantly

and regarding your video @ 1:48 to 1:57 ; M.A. did not dmg that much and your berry spam is quite reserve, not spamming berry crazy like.
also @ 2:16 to 2:22 of video ; still the same M.A. not dmg much and same berry spam.

But I am more concern of your Final Strike is like freaking hell on earth, its like .5 split sec time to react

I fought Magic Finger once upon a time long long ago in a far far away magical land of kiinzro and its quite a short story a very short story and this how it goes: he FS i spam berry may last for few moment then i died. in layman term it kinda like rock paper scissor and he mostly win. bounce bounce bounce
the moral story i got from this short story is that I'am able to withstand his FS than yours

BookWorm wrote:
FYI: I'm not siding on anyone.. and it's only my opinion and my observation on your post.. study study study

I'm following what this guy said or whatever. Other Opinion may varies. geek
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:35 pm

@Sony
Of course you will never last long against "Magic Fingers"
That's GM Light's ninja >_______<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
mamie

PostSubject: refuse here   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 am

1st of all im not good in english^_^
try use q1 for SBK
then q2 for MA f7 lvl10MS f8 lvl 9 MS the type /q2 and try to use the scroll mouse.^^
+good connection..,,,

anyway im waiting for my brother to bring the cam,so that i can make a vid.
for ninja champ sinX

nag mamarunung kase d muna nag tatanung,kung mag cheacheat ako sana d main char gamitin ko ugok.gomoton koso otok do poro dodo
Back to top Go down
mamie

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 am

correction
f7lvl10 MA then f8lvl 9MA
Back to top Go down
Shifu
Angeling
Angeling
Shifu

PostSubject: HAHAHA   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

USE /q1 then /bm try it to your sinx then effect Smile)) same Razz
Back to top Go down
*Kei*
Angeling
Angeling
*Kei*

PostSubject: Re: RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX   RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 am

mamie wrote:
correction
f7lvl10 MA then f8lvl 9MA

wag double post edit mo nalng
Back to top Go down

RPE USER = XXREFUSEXX
Page 1 of 1