Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

intindihin mo sinabi ko.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iPunishment
Angeling
Angeling

intindihin mo sinabi ko. Empty
PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 am

tsk tsk bat mo inuulit sayo na nang galing sir ah yung sinabi mo kay kiriya? di kana ma unban umasa ka pa na ma unban ka
Back to top Go down
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:07 am

Please don't anger me further
Pde ko itapon ung mga topic mo sa Recycle Bin
Or kung gus2 mo delete ko nlng lhat ng posts mo

Pili ka lng dyan sa dalawa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
doraemon
Angeling
Angeling

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:41 am

OI gagu !!
C GM HAYLEY NAGBAN SAYO TANGA ! mag isip ka naman !!
zzzzzzzzzzz!
Back to top Go down
○zi
Baphomet
Baphomet

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 am

Quote :
"Wag ka nga DAW pala pakielamera"...

-GM Meow

From what i think let the GM handle cases involving Banned players. Don't butt-in since you don't have any idea of what reason. If a players asks why he/she is banned maybe you can just Pm it to any GM and let them be the one to respond. And btw, deleting all posts don't you think its too childish? Smile) and your kinda using your position for your own reasons?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jha.keil
Kiriya
Satan Morroc
Satan Morroc
Kiriya

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

○zi wrote:
Quote :
"Wag ka nga DAW pala pakielamera"...

-GM Meow

From what i think let the GM handle cases involving Banned players. Don't butt-in since you don't have any idea of what reason. If a players asks why he/she is banned maybe you can just Pm it to any GM and let them be the one to respond. And btw, deleting all posts don't you think its too childish? Smile) and your kinda using your position for your own reasons?
Yes, yes I do believe it is childish
Believe it or not, I lost my cool when seeing him create too many topics of only 1 thing to talk about .
It's really not an appropriate excuse is it ? (I accept the fact that I'm very childish)
In any cases, it's in my nature not to deny a topic whether it's for a GM or not
Ever since I got this position, my only goal was the cleanliness of the forum

There you have it .

★☆
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ish.kiriya
GM Seiji
Game Master
Game Master
GM Seiji

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am

Next time, don’t just do name dropping if you are not certain with the information you have. Kindly confirm issues with the players involved and GM you are involving. Don’t just rely on your own intuition. Honestly, it’s a NEGATIVE habit.

I can’t help but think that you only did that just because you want to build a good rapport with the player and it backfired.

I understand that you are only doing your job, thank you. There are times that loosing one’s cool can’t be helped, but still, don’t think that your position gives you the authority to say threats. It’s unethical.

@ iPunishment: Please read the player’s statement CAREFULLY before reacting or making any conclusions. Don’t just keep adding fuel to the fire.

That is all.

Back to top Go down
iPunishment
Angeling
Angeling

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 am

ok sorry for that GM seiji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intindihin mo sinabi ko.   intindihin mo sinabi ko. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intindihin mo sinabi ko.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: Recycle Bin :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: