Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblique de Deux
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1666
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23

PostSubject: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 am

kayu na magagaling! Shocked

kayu na din ang malalakas! silent silent silent


BYE KIINZRO!.. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.x-rider.com/
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 24
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:30 am

i Am Oblique de Deux wrote:
kayu na magagaling! Shocked

kayu na din ang malalakas! silent silent silent


BYE KIINZRO!.. Mad

hoi

ano nnmn yan??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000001682625
forum ll eater
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 am

EmphaticMimicry wrote:
i Am Oblique de Deux wrote:
kayu na magagaling! Shocked

kayu na din ang malalakas! silent silent silent


BYE KIINZRO!.. Mad

hoi

ano nnmn yan??

ninong nico..anu ngyari kay ninang choi?? silent silent

lol..ninang di bagay sau.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
○zi
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 716
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Look Back ♥

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 am

Items Please Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ... Hahaha jowk ano meron choi lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/jha.keil
Juvia Loxar
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 421
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Fairy Tail Guild

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:35 am

kc dw mula nung mg SL xa yngal effect ng ECC... /gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forum ll eater
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 pm

G R A C E Y wrote:
kc dw mula nung mg SL xa yngal effect ng ECC... /gg

yngal effect ng ECC??

anu yung yngal at ECC?? sori noob Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juvia Loxar
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 421
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Fairy Tail Guild

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 am

tngal* ung Entweihen effect sa SL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiinZ
Admin
Admin


Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

G R A C E Y wrote:
tngal* ung Entweihen effect sa SL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

No. I didn't remove the effect instead i reduced it to 90% when sl used it.It means only 10% mattk when SL equipped ecc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xhudas
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 346
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 pm

what happened? wala na ako makakakulitan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juvia Loxar
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug


Posts : 421
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Fairy Tail Guild

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:33 pm

KiinZ wrote:
G R A C E Y wrote:
tngal* ung Entweihen effect sa SL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

No. I didn't remove the effect instead i reduced it to 90% when sl used it.It means only 10% mattk when SL equipped ecc.
it's almost like removing the effect on the card on SLs...10% matk can be achieved by few cards alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet


Posts : 653
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 24
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 pm

G R A C E Y wrote:
KiinZ wrote:
G R A C E Y wrote:
tngal* ung Entweihen effect sa SL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

No. I didn't remove the effect instead i reduced it to 90% when sl used it.It means only 10% mattk when SL equipped ecc.
it's almost like removing the effect on the card on SLs...10% matk can be achieved by few cards alone

it should be brought back or at least half of the effect since the new Enchanted set can now counter SLs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000001682625
sakuraaa
Deviling
Deviling


Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-07-01

PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 am

kahit 30% pde na..haha

PS: akin nlng omega mo!! hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!   Today at 5:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
OK FINE! ILL QUIT NA!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» fine dining or fastfood place?
» Well I may quit..
» Sculpting Putties and plastics?
» A fine Arathorian Limerick!
» NOGHOST PICKUP- up again

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: General Information :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: