Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 GM Hayley Screenshots List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM hayley
Game Master
Game Master


Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 am

did you typed anything?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
travis0004



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:21 am

im silence because nobody else answer in that disguise? wow.. this is ridiculous. And if im truly cheating, then i should have gotten all the cp's. /swt. Why don't you check all my disguise logs. can't believe this >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 am

sorry FOR HAVING ONLY 1 SCREENSHOT.
THE REASON WHY YOU DIDN'T SEE WHAT I TYPED BECAUSE
YOUR SO FAR AWAY FROM MY PLACe.

MY SS:



LOOK AT THE GOBLIN WORD.


10 years with experience na ko sa keyboard q and i can type anything without
looking at my keyboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:25 am

and yea. the "Zombice" novice character?
yan ndi pa mahuli eh alter yan. /swt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
GM hayley
Game Master
Game Master


Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 am

travis0004 wrote:
im silence because nobody else answer in that disguise? wow.. this is ridiculous. And if im truly cheating, then i should have gotten all the cp's. /swt. Why don't you check all my disguise logs. can't believe this >.<

That's why I provided Screenshots. Just in case that you complain about your silenced issues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travis0004



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 am

wow.. did i typed anything?.. why don't you try to sit beside me do that you can see that i "TYPED" something.. im located at the far right. and also try to ask my disguise buddies. please check thoroughly first before silencing. its really annoying if ur blame for something that your not doing >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:33 am

GM hayley wrote:
travis0004 wrote:
im silence because nobody else answer in that disguise? wow.. this is ridiculous. And if im truly cheating, then i should have gotten all the cp's. /swt. Why don't you check all my disguise logs. can't believe this >.<

That's why I provided Screenshots. Just in case that you complain about your silenced issues

eh pano ko?
eh anlayo layo mo din sakin.

magkakatabi nian kme ni travis.
i have screenshot na my goblin na word.

/sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
GM hayley
Game Master
Game Master


Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 am

travis0004 wrote:
wow.. did i typed anything?.. why don't you try to sit beside me do that you can see that i "TYPED" something.. im located at the far right. and also try to ask my disguise buddies. please check thoroughly first before silencing. its really annoying if ur blame for something that your not doing >.<

It's just 30mins of silence.
What I saw is final.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos


Posts : 1276
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:37 am

since the 30 minutes silence faded out.
i don't care about it anymore.

but please. before silencing the players.
check twice.

ako nag rereport ng alter / spam ako pa namumute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GM Hayley Screenshots List   Today at 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GM Hayley Screenshots List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Inquisition list (1750)
» 1000 pt Eldar list
» 1850 Necron List
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» tau 1k list tourney list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiinz Ragnarok Online :: Support Section :: Report Section :: High Rate Server-
Jump to: