Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prejudice

Go down 
+9
Kirimaru Taisho2
GM Light
Reki レキ
Aizen
Sylar
Kaizye
SkeepOn
GM hayley
ItzMeHokaido
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

Prejudice  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Aizen wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
Well, we tryed socialize with some guys (Incluse Sukamira),and really i dont know the motive what moves the hate for us...some STUPID ideas in this heads, prevent the socialization, because "This its a Philipine server, and who dont are philipine we treat bad like this" that's some ugly to see, i just think: Why this idea entered this heads ? We did something to you guys ? All these bad treatment started only because we (Me and my BR Friends) play in LMS in party...Nice reason to hate us huh ?
If you guys just are superious, why just accept us, if you hate us just keep that idea in your head, dont need talk us,we dont miss you word, why have this RIDICULOUS provocation, we live in 21 century, but some people dont passed of the 15...

Edit: In Your case we give up, i dont talk with philipines...now will be only business, pls we ask you guys respect that and do not excluse us the server business, we buy and sell itens to you guys, just it

shut the fck up you lazy MIME MONKEY you started me at the suggestion section you idiot now prepare for a trashtalk battle you idiot banana feeding brazillian monkey

What your mouth ! Dont generalize us, you have a problem with my friend and no with all brazillians...And you dont discriminated us, after this poor post.
Back to top Go down
SkeepOn
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
SkeepOn

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:23 pm

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
Just Recording, my friend use my forum acc, you guys already checked the way we write the posts, he's more agressive, but now i getting angry because some guys its getting this like a way to try humiliate us...(Little mind) with no reason, what we want its play in this server without discrimination this only for a GAME NOT REAL LIFE! Some people get this like a real hate, not even knowing like a brazilian treat another people from another country, thats is a really, REALLY a pity!

you just said it so..its not in REAL LIFE..why would you receive it with all your heart??you could just ignore it..be patient in every game..you will not be successful if you are too impatient..just ignore them and you will see...

P.S:DONT TRASHTALK..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000209070570
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 pm

I Just wanna know something, if you are sooooooo smart why you have this shit idea? My friend posted that SHIT suggestion, i hate disagree with my friend but i have to admit that idea sucks, but think, that answer was necessary? Both sides are wrong but take this to all brazillians, dont compare me with a monkey! Need Respect, i dont desrespect your people so dont make this with us pls, you have a problem resolve with him, just HIM that i want...
(Thats for you Aizen!)

And 5 years old kids, dont interfer in subjects you dont even know what is!
(Thats not for you, for the kids alround you know ;D)
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 pm

SkeepOn wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
Just Recording, my friend use my forum acc, you guys already checked the way we write the posts, he's more agressive, but now i getting angry because some guys its getting this like a way to try humiliate us...(Little mind) with no reason, what we want its play in this server without discrimination this only for a GAME NOT REAL LIFE! Some people get this like a real hate, not even knowing like a brazilian treat another people from another country, thats is a really, REALLY a pity!

you just said it so..its not in REAL LIFE..why would you receive it with all your heart??you could just ignore it..be patient in every game..you will not be successful if you are too impatient..just ignore them and you will see...

P.S:DONT TRASHTALK..

I have all the paciency, i dont get angry only with this, i just want show the world: Brazil its more that you guys think, dont belive in USA movies, TV news, midia, all information in this world, now its corrupted, try know some thing of your country and talk whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos
Kirimaru Taisho2

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
'cause your country is just a piece of shit in the world map!!
My country is . . . uhnn let me think
the 9º world economy, the 5º biggest country, 5 times champion of the FIFA World Cup
uhnn what more . . .
my country loan money for you guys 'cause you don't have money to use in your country
ohhh, I almost forget!!
my country depends of no coutry
and your country depends of China, Japan, Brasil, etc . . .
we would be monkeys, but still we're better than you!!

P.S.: The airplane was created by a Brazilian guy!!

SO you are tellin that we are a Piece of Shit in the WORLD MAP...

WOAH...

That's cool..

This Piece of shit in the map You are playin with...

I think you better make your own server.. And play without the people living in the piece of shit in the world Map..

Dont mention all the things that your country have..

Here we got Manny Pacquiao...

The One and Only Legend in BOXING....

I mean Next To Ali or maybe Can do more on what Ali GOT....

xD...

Don't discriminate our country....

We ain't do that

So Hokaido just shut up OK!....

You're tellin us that you have your Patience

Then this is what we get for your Patience...

Whew, What a Patience...

Don't Compare our country to your Country.... OK

We got our own way of comparing it to yours...
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
the 9º world economy, the 5º biggest country, 5 times champion of the FIFA World Cup
uhnn what more . . .
my country loan money for you guys 'cause you don't have money to use in your country
ohhh, I almost forget!!

my country? piece of shit? JAPAN? a piece of shit? youre making me laugh MIME MONKEY if my country is a crap then what the hell is yours? land of the apes?
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:19 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
uhnn what more . . .
ohhh, I almost forget!!

DONT BE STUPID ASSHOLE ITS THE WRIGHT BROTHERS WHO CREATED THE AIRPLANE LEARN HISTORY YOU INSANE BRAZILLIAN MONKEY
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
I Just wanna know something, if you are sooooooo smart why you have this shit idea? My friend posted that SHIT suggestion, i hate disagree with my friend but i have to admit that idea sucks, but think, that answer was necessary? Both sides are wrong but take this to all brazillians, dont compare me with a monkey! Need Respect, i dont desrespect your people so dont make this with us pls, you have a problem resolve with him, just HIM that i want...
(Thats for you Aizen!)

Resolve? you say resolve? Damge is done she called you MONKEY you reacted like a baby IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM W/ ME LETS TALK WITH SWORDS In KIINZRO
Back to top Go down
○zi
Baphomet
Baphomet

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 am

Aizen wrote:

Resolve? you say resolve? Damge is done she called you MONKEY you reacted like a baby IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM W/ ME LETS TALK WITH SWORDS In KIINZRO
I Prefer swords IRL.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jha.keil
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 am

Mystery wrote:
Aizen wrote:

I Prefer swords IRL.. lol! lol!

that would be not fair for him Swords IRL is natural from japan lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GM hayley
Game Master
Game Master
GM hayley

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
uhnn what more . . .
ohhh, I almost forget!!

what airplane? affraid
the one who fucked the World Trade Center? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 am

GM hayley wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
uhnn what more . . .
ohhh, I almost forget!!

what airplane? affraid

hahaha i bet he had the most idiot history teacher Smile)
Back to top Go down
GM Light
Game Master
Game Master
GM Light

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:55 am

@Itsmehokaido dude your losing your cool men,just ignore them don't let them bother you by this shit. . .

@everyone(Noypi)
di nyo ba nabasa un sabi ng GM? Sabi stop na,pabayaan nyo nlng problema n2ng unggoy na to
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Kirin wrote:
@Itsmehokaido dude your losing your cool men,just ignore them don't let them bother you by this shit. . .

@everyone(Noypi)
di nyo ba nabasa un sabi ng GM? Sabi stop na,pabayaan nyo nlng problema n2ng unggoy na to

hahaha tigil na ko boss
Back to top Go down
SkeepOn
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
SkeepOn

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm

oo nga..tigil na.. lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000209070570
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 pm

[quote="KirimaruTaisho2"]
ItzMeHokaido wrote:

That's cool..

This Piece of shit in the map You are playin with...

I think you better make your own server.. And play without the people living in the piece of shit in the world Map..

Dont mention all the things that your country have..

Here we got Manny Pacquiao...

The One and Only Legend in BOXING....

I mean Next To Ali or maybe Can do more on what Ali GOT....

No... Neutral Ali its a eternal legend, he already died and we heard about him, and this guy...Never heard...

Don't discriminate our country....

We ain't do that

Awww no ? Monkey its not a discrimination now ;D

So Hokaido just shut up OK!....

You're tellin us that you have your Patience

Then this is what we get for your Patience...

Whew, What a Patience...

Don't Compare our country to your Country.... OK

We got our own way of comparing it to yours...

I told,My friend and I share this forum ACC

He's the one who is agressive, look on posts, when you see many "!!!!" its him, when you see many "..." thats possible me, i have the pacience, i have some friends of your country, some pacient guys too ;D

[ b ] Its the answer
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm

GM hayley wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
uhnn what more . . .
ohhh, I almost forget!!

what airplane? affraid

No...The one that's used dairy to move millions of people alround the world silent

And all objects have a Good use and a Bad use, think on that GM...
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Aizen wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
uhnn what more . . .
ohhh, I almost forget!!

my country? piece of shit? JAPAN? a piece of shit? youre making me laugh MIME MONKEY if my country is a crap then what the hell is yours? land of the apes?

I Never told Japan its the philipines.
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Aizen wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
you are just whit envy!!
I know!!
uhnn what more . . .
ohhh, I almost forget!!

DONT BE STUPID ASSHOLE ITS THE WRIGHT BROTHERS WHO CREATED THE AIRPLANE LEARN HISTORY YOU INSANE BRAZILLIAN MONKEY

No. Read this http://www.airshowfan.com/first-airplane.htm
Comproved by history, learn history Aizen ;D (Owned by Ichigo and Urahara)
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Aizen wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
(Thats for you Aizen!)

And you are not reacting like a baby when my friend said philipines is "piece of shit" ? Nice huh... I want resolve this with peace, but i think in give up and just play without friends on game, just business in game just that, what turn the game real boring, for all
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:36 pm

OK! just stop with this ok guys??
for you we are monkeys, and you are better than us
and for we you are zombies, and we are better than yours

so just stop!!
you won't say anything about this since now
and we won't say anything since now!!

let's forget all this!!
this'll take we to nowhere!!

ok???

so shut up everybody, BR, PH, GM, etc. . .
let's game!!
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:51 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:

so just stop!!

let's forget all this!!

ok???

let's game!!

zzzz thats what Gm hayley said your the one who didnt stop >.> raise flag stop this
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Deviling
Deviling
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:56 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
Aizen wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
(Thats for you Aizen!)

And you are not reacting like a baby when my friend said philipines is "piece of shit" ? Nice huh... I want resolve this with peace, but i think in give up and just play without friends on game, just business in game just that, what turn the game real boring, for all

Im from JAPAN lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirimaru Taisho2
Thanatos
Thanatos
Kirimaru Taisho2

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:

so just stop!!

let's forget all this!!

ok???

let's game!!

Now your tellin' us to stop...

WHAT THE HELL...

AFTER DISCRIMINATING OUR COUNTRY?

You IDIOT...

Don't ever discriminate us again...

It's just one person who call you that way...

And you're making it a big deal....

And turn your ANGER to our country...

I'll just tell you...

Some of the Brazillians Discriminate Filipino People too..

In other servers...

I also Experienced that thing...

And I don't react that way!!!

So Don't Act that way.... Your Country does it too...

Just Chillax OK!..

Don't be such an IDIOT!!!

That's a simple reminder for you
Back to top Go down
Oblique de Deux
Thanatos
Thanatos
Oblique de Deux

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 am

KirimaruTaisho2 wrote:
Now your tellin' us to stop...

WHAT THE HELL...

AFTER DISCRIMINATING OUR COUNTRY?

You IDIOT...

Don't ever discriminate us again...

It's just one person who call you that way...

And you're making it a big deal....

And turn your ANGER to our country...

I'll just tell you...

Some of the Brazillians Discriminate Filipino People too..

In other servers...

I also Experienced that thing...

And I don't react that way!!!

So Don't Act that way.... Your Country does it too...

Just Chillax OK!..

Don't be such an IDIOT!!!

That's a simple reminder for you

VERY WELL SAID lol!

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.x-rider.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prejudice    Prejudice  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prejudice