Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time

Go down 
+7
Sabon
ItzMeHokaido
KiinZ
Juvia Loxar
Sylar
Reki レキ
notti14
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am

SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 GS_f22bcff4e9f8898361cd252f41cbbc8e
Back to top Go down
ItzMeHokaido
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
ItzMeHokaido

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 am

notti14 wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

abusing dont only tells about giving a chance to kill, deaths or etc to hell your talking about..
try also learning filipino language so you can understand this thread...

Patch?? sinagot na poh ni gracey eto ehehe wag mo na ulit ulitin muka klng tangang umaatake ng personal eheh

lazy? you dont know me! ahah

and dont be mad at me if i dont sell you my RG har har!! /gg

Some time I asked you to sell it ? Well I dont remember that part /shy
I just said: HOW CAN YOU BE UGLY WITH A RED GLASSES ?
Back to top Go down
notti14
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:
notti14 wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:
A Abuse its impossible, if the Ragray or Sakray get an error its closed IMMEDIATLY, dont giving a chance to kills, deaths or another thing...

PATCH YOUR GAME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF YOU ARE LAZY ENOUGH TO PATCH THE GAME this hat its a part of the game, if GM use this sprite for something, lately you will need patch Ragray or Sakray...

abusing dont only tells about giving a chance to kill, deaths or etc to hell your talking about..
try also learning filipino language so you can understand this thread...

Patch?? sinagot na poh ni gracey eto ehehe wag mo na ulit ulitin muka klng tangang umaatake ng personal eheh

lazy? you dont know me! ahah

and dont be mad at me if i dont sell you my RG har har!! /gg

Some time I asked you to sell it ? Well I dont remember that part /shy
I just said: HOW CAN YOU BE UGLY WITH A RED GLASSES ?

just like an 10yrs old boy ^_^ out of the topic
just give u a smile for these.. :-) u can pm me in game for this message ^_^ and ill give u free counceling

Last edited by notti14 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

ang point ni kosa dito.. ndi dapat ginagawa un.. kasi alam nya nang nkaka error sa iba ginagawa pa rin..

@sylar wag ganun tol Bad bad bad yan..

@kosa wag init ulo kosa mag kaka wrinkles ka nyan lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

ItzMeHokaido wrote:

its abuseable lol,

you hit them with a skill, that makes them unable to log out for 10 secs

then give the gravity error.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000001682625
notti14
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:

its abuseable lol,

ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there

WOOO... people!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 pm

notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:

its abuseable lol,

ei ei ei !! you two talk outside not here... its been 10yrs yet still dont get the point... get out of here ok?
ill give u free counceling + filipino languange class ok?? pm me in game lets talk there

WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
Back to top Go down
notti14
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:

its abuseable lol,

WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
\

ahahah looser?? eheh
admit it.. then humbly shut up.. so easy eheh
the more you arogantly replied the more u look funny by the viewers
simply becoz its obvious and still u cant get it whats the POINT
ahah.

just give your time talking to itzme coz u 2 r the same ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Baphomet
Baphomet
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 pm

notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:

its abuseable lol,

WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
\

ahahah looser?? eheh
ahah.

another forum troll

wont last long anyways
Back to top Go down
notti14
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
notti14 wrote:
Sylar wrote:
ItzMeHokaido wrote:

its abuseable lol,

WOOO... people!! ^_^

shut up forum frog
\

ahahah looser?? eheh
ahah.

another forum troll

wont last long anyways

what ever ^_^
Back to top Go down
notti14
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm

^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time   SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SINASADYANG PA ERROR! AS OF MARCH 17,2011 4:30pm Manila time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2