Kiinz Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiinz Ragnarok Online

Private Ragnarok Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Deviling
Deviling

thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Empty
PostSubject: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 am

nag quest po ako ng thanatos dungeon quest.. then ung sa north na ilalagay na crest ni try ko na Fragment of Sorrow and Fragment of Misery.?? anu ba tlga dapat ilagay?? kasi 3 hours ko na to tinatapos kasi 5 client po ako.. Smile sana po mkatulong kau..
Back to top Go down
Sky
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 am

tsaka sana pk off.. tsk tsk..
Back to top Go down
Reki レキ
Thanatos
Thanatos
Reki レキ

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 am

CLICK ME FOR INFO

Hope This Helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/athena.kanaede
Sky
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Hideyoshi Kinoshita wrote:
CLICK ME FOR INFO

Hope This Helps. Smile
yan mismo ung tintingnan ko eh.. it say's na i type Fragment of Misery.. pero nung nilagay nothing happened
Back to top Go down
Juvia Loxar
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
Juvia Loxar

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 am

Exactly North? isnt it the north west or north east flatform? because as far as i know you just have to walk in the north platform and the 4 thana mobs will spawn. as for the "Fragments" the NPC are sensitive. try to type fragment of despair and it will fail.it should be "Fragment of Despair"
Back to top Go down
Sky
Deviling
Deviling

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 am

G R A C E Y wrote:
Exactly North? isnt it the north west or north east flatform? because as far as i know you just have to walk in the north platform and the 4 thana mobs will spawn. as for the "Fragments" the NPC are sensitive. try to type fragment of despair and it will fail.it should be "Fragment of Despair"
ung sa step 23.. what should i type? ?? i enter Fragment of Misery and Fragment of Sorrow but nothing happened..
Back to top Go down
Juvia Loxar
Golden Thief Bug
Golden Thief Bug
Juvia Loxar

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:47 am

checking the guide... pig

i wish i have my custom maps here in the shop to figure this thing out. anyways, as far as i can remember the crest placements should be as follows: step 22,23,25 then 24. after that you can go to the north flat form and just walk there and the 4 feelings of thanatos will spawn. after defeating the 4, thana will spawn in the middle. for a more accurate guide, try this:

http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-online-quest-guides/thanatos-tower-quest-guide/
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Baphomet
Baphomet
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 am

Smurf wrote:
tsaka sana pk off.. tsk tsk..
KAYA NGA PK SERVER, 'NU KA BA???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!   thanatos tower bug? Need Help!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanatos tower bug? Need Help!!
Page 1 of 1